GFOSS – Open Technologies Alliance and the Open University of Cyprus in collaboration with education associations, organize the 27th & 28th of November 2020, the 4rd MoodleMoot Greece Conference, (Online) .
Moodlemoot GR-CY schedule is available here
Purpose of MoodleMoot Greece – Cyprus 2020
Its purpose is to promote a fruitful and creative dialogue in the educational community about the use of Moodle, to highlight its good practices in Greece, as well as to present innovative uses of Moodle operations in Greece and internationally.
- Moodle in Primary and Secondary Education
- Moodle in Tertiary Education
- Using Moodle in a corporate environment
- Mobile Learning
- Learning analytics
- Gamification in Moodle
- Management and development of Moodle Platform
- Extensions and interoperability with other platforms
The conference is mainly aimed at:
- Educators of Primary & Secondary Education
- Members of the Academic-Research Community
- Researchers in Education
- Adult Trainers
- Public and private companies and organizations that are using Moodle
Proposals may be submitted by anyone regardless of institutional affiliation: K-12, higher education, library, non-profit organization, business, etc.
You may submit multiple proposals. We are interested in a wide range of topics, with special interest in:
- Instruction: web-enhanced, blended or online course design or examples; tutorials; self-paced courses; employee orientation instruction; faculty training and development..
- Moodle System Administration: best practices; innovative solutions to system integration; branding and customization; version upgrades; data migration from other systems.
- Here’s How I Did It!: a demonstration of your Moodle courses and how you use a variety of Moodle tools.
- Best Practices: innovative and effective ways to use Moodle for online education, including the use of Web 2.0 tools, video, graphics, social networks, etc.
- Using Moodle in Business: business and industry applications of Moodle.
- Professional Training: uses of Moodle for professional or business training and education programs.
- Moodle Integration: integration of Moodle with other tools such as Google Apps, Facebook, YouTube, web conferencing software, or e-portfolio software.